100% Kevlar® Knit With PVC Dots (Cut Level 2)
- Regular weight 100% Kevlar® string knit.
- Meet ANSI Cut Level A2.
- 7-gauge Kevlar® knit shell.
- Colored cuffs for easy size identification.
- Two sided black PVC dots for grip.
- Only Size L available.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cut-resistant gloves are designed to protect hands from direct contact with sharp edges such as glass, metal, and other materials. Performance characteristics are not only affected by the thickness of the shell but also the coating applied to the outside surface. Lighter weight gloves offer more dexterity, resulting in less hand fatigue. Heavier weights generally provide more cut and abrasion protection. Coated gloves enhance grip, especially on slippery surfaces. This glove are:
- Kevlar® shell and threading PVC dots
- 60% Cotton, 40% Kevlar.
- Yellow color.
- Sizes: L only.
- Packaging 1 dozen/poly bag, 12 dozen/case.
- ANSI cut Level: A2
- Manufactur´s code: 3065L.
- Sold by Dozen.
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 4 in|