Black Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Palm Coated
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 1
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cutting edge technology polyurethane coating.
- Extremely comfortable for prolonged wear.
- Excellent dexterity, sensitivity and fit.
- Colored cuffs for easy size identification.
- Durable to last through multiple launderings.
- Elastic wrist.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cut-resistant gloves are designed to protect hands from direct contact with sharp edges such as glass, metal, and other materials. Performance characteristics are not only affected by the thickness of the shell but also the coating applied to the outside surface. Lighter weight gloves offer more dexterity, resulting in less hand fatigue. Heavier weights generally provide more cut and abrasion protection. Coated gloves enhance grip, especially on slippery surfaces. This glove are:
- Made of ultra-thin polyurethane palm & fingertips coated with nylon shell.
- 70% Polyurethane, 30% polyester.
- Black nylon shell, black polyurethane.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.
- Packaging 1 dozen/bundle poly bag, 12 dozen/case.
- P-Grip® line.
- EN388: 4131
- Manufactur´s code: SP4638BK.
- Sold by Dozen.
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 4 in|
L, M, S, XL