G-Grip Nitrile Micro-Foam Palm Coated
- 15 gauge.
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 1
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cutting edge technology micro-foam coating.
- Extremely comfortable for prolonged wear.
- Excellent dexterity, sensitivity, tactility and fit.
- Superior grip and abrasion resistance.
- Applicable for both wet and dry applications.
- Colored cuffs for easy size identification.
- Durable to last through multiple launderings
- Elastic wrist.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cut-resistant gloves are designed to protect hands from direct contact with sharp edges such as glass, metal, and other materials. Performance characteristics are not only affected by the thickness of the shell but also the coating applied to the outside surface. Lighter weight gloves offer more dexterity, resulting in less hand fatigue. Heavier weights generally provide more cut and abrasion protection. Coated gloves enhance grip, especially on slippery surfaces. This glove are:
- Made of Nylon/lycra shell, micro-foam nitrile palm coated.
- 70% Nitrile, 30% Nylon.
- Gray nylon/lycra shell, black nitrile.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
- Packaging 1 pair/poly bag, 1 dozen/bundle poly bag, 12 dozen/case.
- G-Grip® line.
- EN388: 4131
- Manufactur´s code: F4600.
- Sold by Dozen.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 4 in|
L, M, S, XL