Guardian® Concrete Anchor Strap 4′
- Material: Polyester strap with heavy duty nylon..
- Glavanized steel ring.
- Style: Pass-Through Loop Ends.
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5.000Lbs
- Standard length of 4-ft.
- For all applications: worker weight capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-310 lbs.
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- Meet ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Guardian Fall Protection Concrete Anchor Strap is sheathed in heavy duty nylon webbing to protect the inner core from abrasion and wear, and is one of the most cost effective anchors around. It can be installed as a permanent anchor during building construction, and can also be used in temporary applications such as wood framing, rebar work, or pipe racking.
Pass-Through Loop Ends