Guardian® Internal Shock Single Lanyard 6 ft
- Material: Polyester and nylon, steel hooks.
- Style: Single leg.
- Connector Type: Steel Snap Hook.
- Standard length of 6 ft.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Perfect for fall arrest or restraint applications.
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- Meet ANSI Z359.1-2007, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Guardian Fall Protection Internal Shock Lanyard is comprised of heavy duty outer polyester webbing, with a polyester core specifically designed to reduce the impact forces resulting from a fall. Because the shock absorption is built directly into the lanyard there is no need for an external shock absorber, making the Internal Shock Lanyard a particularly lightweight option. This lanyard does not stretch, except if exposed to high levels of force, and is available in single and double leg models, and with a variety of connector component options.