Orange Heavy Weight Latex
- Industrial unsupported orange blend of natural rubber and neoprene flock lined glove.
- 28 mil thickness, extra thick for added protection.
- Straight cuff.
- Anti-slip pattern for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Cotton flock lining to absorb perspiration.
- Anatomically shaped for comfort.
- Chlorinated for improved chemical resistance.
- Bacteriostatic and fungistatic additives.
- FDA conformance for repeated use with food.
- 13” length.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This gloves are chemical resistant. There are 3 key components for choosing the right chemical glove for your application: 1-Understanding the chemical properties, 2-Identifying potential hazards and 3-Determining contact duration.
Unsupported gloves like this are made by dipping bare hand molds into the glove compound. These gloves are superior in applications where tactile sensitivity and dexterity are needed.
Neoprene has the basic chemical resistance qualities as nitrile but with less abrasion resistance. Both nitrile and neoprene
are available in unsupported and coated (palm or fully coated) depending on the application. Nitrile and neoprene offer similar basic protection.
Rubber (Latex) coated gloves resist bases, acids, alcohols, and diluted aqueous solutions of most types of chemicals. Rubber coated gloves add superior grip and cut resistance. Rubber coated gloves are a great choice for handling ceramic, glass and some sharp edged products. This glove are:
- Blend of natural Rubber and Neoprene.
- Orange color.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
- Packaging 1 dozen/poly bag, 12 dozen/case.
- Manufactur´s code: 2876SP.
- Sold by Dozen.
|Dimensions||13 × 6 × 3 in|
L, M, XL