Smooth Finish Blue Nitrile Safety Cuff
- Smooth finish blue nitrile, with Safety Cuff.
- Heavy weight.
- Fully coated.
- Jersey Lined.
- 2 ½” plasticized safety cuff.
- Colored cuff for easy size identification.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This gloves are chemical resistant. There are 3 key components for choosing the right chemical glove for your application: 1-Understanding the chemical properties, 2-Identifying potential hazards and 3-Determining contact duration. Supported gloves are made by dipping a woven or knitted liner into the compound. The liner provides extra strength and insulation.
Nitrile is a perfect solution for oils, petroleum, and certain acids and caustics. It is sometimes also known as synthetic rubber. Additional abrasion resistance offers a non-slip grip and makes nitrile unsupported gloves a good choice for general purpose use. This glove are:
- Made of Blue Nitrile and Cotton.
- Blue and white color.
- Sizes: S, M, L.
- Packaging 1 dozen/poly bag, 12 dozen/case.
- Manufactur´s code: 9460SP.
- Sold by Dozen.
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 5 in|