● ✅COMFORT – Moves along with the user climbing up or down and locks him in the case of a fall, providing continuous fall protection. In event of a fall the rope grab locks onto the rope. They can be installed or removed at any point on the lifeline, AFP Rope Grab.
● ✅SAFE – Rope grab is equipped with double locking closing mechanism. Controls confined space and fall from height hazards. Rated up to 310lbs, minimum tensile strength of 5,000 pounds, to be used with 5/8’’ diameter lifeline. Compact design, lightweight, and portable. Anti-panic locking feature allows brake to lock the rope grab onto lifeline in event of a fall, even if the user holds the device open.
● ✅RELIABLE – Trailing feature allows rope grab to follow user providing freedom of movement O-ring allows attachment of lifeline. Alloy steel hardware ensures all weather performance preventing corrosion against all weather conditions. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
● ✅CONVENIENT – This compliant harness is designed and intended to be used with other component of a Personal Fall Arrest systems or Personal restraint systems. The harness is made from a dependable webbing that ensures that it is suitable for the most severe environments all while maintaining maximum comfort. Maximum permissible free fall is six feet. Designed to make rope ascents more efficient and less tiring.
● ✅PERFORMANCE – Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, Z359.11-2014, Z359.3, ANSI A10.32-12, CSA Z259.10-2012 Compliant with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 and works with your ANSI OSHA fall protection items. Perfect for construction, mountaineering, rock climbing, arborists, fire and rescue, engineering protection, caving, high work, floor escape, rappelling, and more.