✅ METAL CUTTING – Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life, lasting up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades, Diablo Steel Demon + WOLF Work Glove.
✅ EASY – Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks, burr-free finishes that require no-rework, and longer cutting life.
✅CONVENIENT – Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts in metal cutting applications.
✅ QUALITY MATERIAL – Foam padded fingers, knuckles, and palm material is lightweight, soft, and a comfortable choice for work environments. Adjustable velcro cuff prevents debris from entering the glove and maintains a suitable fit. Constructed with textured reinforced fingertips and double stitching to ensure a longer lasting glove. Quality material that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance.
✅ VERSAITLE – Low setting machine washable glove provides a reusable shrink resistant glove in wet environments. Unisex and multipurpose, this glove can be used for indoor/outdoor safety, carpentry, automotive, basic utility, plumbing, assembly use, farming, construction, framing, and more, Diablo Steel Demon + WOLF Work Glove.
Diablo’s new Steel Demon Cermet saw blade series is redefining metal cutting, and the jobsite, by introducing safer, exclusive innovation that allows users to cut both mild and stainless steels for 40X longer life versus standard carbide-tipped metal cutting saw blades. The specially formulated Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide high heat tolerances and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life. Featuring a special Triple Chip Grind and Perma-Shield coating, these blades slice through the toughest of metals to produce precise cuts with less sparks and burr-free finishes that require no rework. The thin-kerf body and advanced laser cut anti-vibration stabilizer vents reduce vibration and noise to allow the blades to quickly shear through metal with ease and accuracy. The ability to cut through both mild and stainless steel eliminates the need for individually dedicated saw blades, offering a one-blade solution for ultimate metal cutting performance and unmatched value story, forever changing the metal cutting industry.
● Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life; lasting up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
● Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks, burr-free finishes that require no-rework, and longer cutting life
● Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
● Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three metal brazing system, allows Cermet teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
● Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in metal cutting applications
● Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
● Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use on the saw
● Cuts 1/8”-1/2” wall thickness in steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, channel, and EMT conduit
● Cuts 1/4”-1” wall thickness in plate and bar stock
● Cuts 1/2″-2” diameter threaded rod
● Use with a dedicated low RPM metal cutting saw
● Clamp down your materials
● Use right tooth count to thickness of material
● Use correct cutting speed and let the tool do the work (do not cut too slow)
Ideal For: Studs & Tubing (Wall thickness 1/8″ (11 gauge) min 1/2″ max); Plates & Bars (Thickness 1/4″ (11 gauge) min 1″ max); RODS (Diameter 1/2″ min 2″ max) – Steel Studs, Angle Iron, Black Iron Pipe, Unistrut, Tubing, EMT Conduit, Flat Bar, All-Thread, Channel
Suggested Projects: Metalworking
● HOOK ANGLE0°
● TEETH72 TCG
● MAX RPM1800