Milwaukee M18 2630-20 (Tool Only) NEW!
Our M18™ 6½” Circular Saw is designed to provide you with powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing, and carpentry. The cordless circular saw is a high-performance tool that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. It has a powerful 3,500 RPM motor letting you quickly and easily cut through tough material such as LVL headers. A magnesium upper guard gives you best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide you with superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe is lightweight, durable and gives you greater accuracy in rip cuts while using the lightweight cordless circular saw, M18 2630-20.
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- On tool wrench storage for easy blade changes